Good morning my dear sisters!
I have been thinking this morning about the word "willing".... how willing is my heart to follow the Lord's will? How willing am I to go out in faith; not knowing each step of the way? How willing am I to not only do it; but to be happy while doing it?
The Lord knows our hearts and He will bless our efforts if we are willing; no matter what the situation and no matter where we have been and no matter what the outcome--but are we willing to move forward walking down His path for us?
1 Chronicles 28:9-10 is brilliantly said! I hope you enjoy it as much as I needed to hear it today.
9. And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searcheth all hearts, and understandesth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
10. Take heed now; for the Lord hath chosen thee to build an house for the sanctuary: be strong, and do it.
"Be strong and do it"... love these words --- because I know that the Lord is behind me every step of the way to accomplish what He asks me to do.
I hope you all have a glorious day and weekend and I hope to see you all Sunday!!
Much Love,
Carie
No comments:
Post a Comment